[Request] Fresh Hotel UberCMS

TrumpstaTheft

Jun 23, 2014
Looking for Fresh Hotel's most updated UberCMS release. All the old releases don't work for me, i mean none of them. Anyone? :oops:

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
You will get done if you use Fresh Hotels CMS. As in, FreshNetworks will contact your VPS provider and shutdown your VPS as they are affiliated with sulake. I got this act warning and they nearly shutdown my VPS. It's lucky they gave me a warning before taking further action. So I advise you to not use Fresh Hotels CMS as you will literally get raped!

TrumpstaTheft

Jun 23, 2014
You will get done if you use Fresh Hotels CMS. As in, FreshNetworks will contact your VPS provider and shutdown your VPS as they are affiliated with sulake. I got this act warning and they nearly shutdown my VPS. It's lucky they gave me a warning before taking further action. So I advise you to not use Fresh Hotels CMS as you will literally get raped!
Don't really believe they would be in touch with Sulake, since the whole site is illegal. Second, i don't think they have rights to just shutdown someones VPS. Since i do know few hotels with the CMS. They were just trying to make you scared. ;)

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Don't really believe they would be in touch with Sulake, since the whole site is illegal. Second, i don't think they have rights to just shutdown someones VPS. Since i do know few hotels with the CMS. They were just trying to make you scared. ;)
How can you not believe what they said, It's true, @Ozie fresh-hotel.ca was transfered/redirected to fresh-hotel.org bruh. Fresh Hotel pays Sulake to keep their fucking hotel online bitch

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It's nothing special you can always make it yourself as it doesn't require any skill whatsoever basic HTML,CSS and a little bit PHP(quite a joke).Or you can always beg @Ozie for it.

Users who are viewing this thread