[Request] Debug TUTORIAL

Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone know of a detailed tutorial of how to successfully debug the emulator 'Plus Emulator 2.1' so that I may update the emulator with the commands added. If so, can you link me and if not, may someone make a tutorial for me please describing which files you're suppose to debug, basically a tutorial of adding commands to Plus Emulator 2.1 explaining how you go about actually adding the commands without errors and how to debug the emulator once the commands have been added.

This would be very much appreciated,

Charlie,

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Sure.
  1. Open up the solution file, or even the project file (up to you, solution will open up other assembly's, if there is any). (Either one of the highlighted files: ).
  2. You can hit the "Start" button here; or go to the "DEBUG" menu and hit "Start Debugging". Or you can just build the solution, by going to the "BUILD" menu. And using either one of the first two options.

Feb 23, 2013
Thank you Sledmore, how about actually going about adding a command? Because I added some commands and when I attempted to debug it comes up with errors on the 'ChatCommandHandler.cs' and I think this caused because of the commands I added. Can you possibly help me with adding the command : points, :rank and fixing :fly if that isn't too much too ask?

Users who are viewing this thread