[Request] Coding Trade Command

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Hey guys, I was playing Fresh Hotel and I used the :trade command recently to trade bulk amount of items through a single trade.
Is this command possible to code? If you can, can you help me code it?
Thanks
- Earth

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
"Is it possible to code" - Well if your emulator is open sourced, and you know C# then yes obviously if its on Fresh Hotel.

I will layout HOW you will do it, but I will not code it for you.

So the easier way to do this is when they said :trade <number> store that number in a public variable somewhere.. And when they go to trade when they click the button add a code to loop through that button clicking "x" amount of time. If the number of items they have is greater than the number they want to trade, trade all the items (Do this by setting that number the user set to how many items they actually HAVE.) If they have more, just loop through that number.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
e-z-p-z
I can in fact help you code this command.
I've been waiting for you babe :)

So the easier way to do this is when they said :trade <number> store that number in a public variable somewhere.. And when they go to trade when they click the button add a code to loop through that button clicking "x" amount of time. If the number of items they have is greater than the number they want to trade, trade all the items (Do this by setting that number the user set to how many items they actually HAVE.) If they have more, just loop through that number.
Interesting

Users who are viewing this thread