[REQUEST] Bunch of Phoenix Commands [REQUEST]

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say;
(Yes I know Gold Tree Emulator has a few of these but I refuse to use that because of the exploits and backdoors in it)

90% of R63 Hotels use Gold Tree Emulator

Gold Tree Emulator is completely Phoenix redone and cleaned up because of the file names and everything where changed, its still the same exact coding

Infact when you look at the Gold Tree Emulator in Visual Studio it shows you that they commented out a lot of code and redid it so it would be easier and function better. And the fact that you think it has backdoors and exploits its even funnier because if you don't know how to add custom commands I can guarantee you don't know how to find exploits, and Phoenix EMU is crawling with them from when it was originally coded by Aaron.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Except GTE does have exploits...Juniori admitted it himself. There was an exploit with staff picks. But thanks for your sarcastic reply, it was really helpful!

Ever heard the phrase if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
No because Phoenix has exploits lol, so I guess learn C# and code one yourself otherwise you're SOL
Typical Habbo section logic: Posts help request, asks nicely. Person replies and insults the original poster of the thread instead of attempting to help them.

But I found all the commands I listed, so there's that.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I wasn't trying to insult, you said the Gold Tree Emulator has exploits and it might, but as far as I knew from when I owned a hotel I was not aware.. I was only aware of the many exploits in phoenix.. which I thought got patched, and they did but looks like they were just changed. Sorry if I sounded rude I was just making a point

Users who are viewing this thread