Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
Hello people,

I'm looking for a good RadioCMS like or
If someone can help me to get a good working RadioCMS please tell me
I'm also able to pay for a good system but want to see and check it out first (live demo)

Regards,
Rubber

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Never heard of "RadioCMS".

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
You got a link to it ?
Because when i try to search such things on google i come up with old crappy stuff

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
Well there is it just like a habbo retro but with a lot of features for example
Dj say, timetable, small webbased games, built in forum, radio player, request/shout line etc etc

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Well there is it just like a habbo retro but with a lot of features for example
Dj say, timetable, small webbased games, built in forum, radio player, request/shout line etc etc
Why don't you search for Radio Scripts or Broadcasters?

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
i did but a lot of them are messed up.
I just want to have a good working one like the links i provide on the start.
And if someone want to have some money for it i will pay if it's a good en clean design and also good working like i want

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You do understand a completely custom system like this takes a lot of time to create - that's before you even talk about a decent design. A lot of time = a lot of money (or alternative methods of reimbursing for time).

Maybe outline your ideal budget that you would like to spent, any deadline and list the features you are after.. Not just "something like this" do some research yourself and show you are actually putting effort into this, not just expecting it all to be done for you.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
I think your looking for radiPanel. However, I would suggest getting a custom made one due to many exploits and issues with radiPanel.

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
radipanel is something i like but want it more habbosisch and wit lot more features on it

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
Then you pay someone to do it for you. There is no release for something with more features. People don't spoonfeed

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
You can always try JWPlayer.

Source :

paulblart

D I C K S Q U A D
May 12, 2015
Post this in the Habbo help section too. You'll definitely get more help over there. :)
But if I come across anything like this I'll let you know!

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
People never let something make by @ because i have paid him to make it.
Still no reaction or whatever and it's more then two weeks ago.
So people beware he will scamm you!

@brsy if you can prove now you working on it and say what's going on i will let it rest
but you just a retard who not even can code i think! Correct me if im wrong

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright so basicly what you request is a full website, with a full admin panel with features for shoutcast etc. Or do you already have a main site?

A CMS with all the functionalities you are talking about, may even cost more than $200, if you want it done right. I have no idea how much you paid to brsy, but if he told you that he'll do it for like $30, you should know it's wrong.

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
Well he should make something like thishabbo
Just the basic things dj panel etc. He could even use a skin of habboemotion idc about the look because it's just for a adminpanel

I know i could think it is wrong what he asked for it but i was hoping he can do the basic stuff for me.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
What you are asking isn't the basic stuff. You are asking for an internal forum etc. Besides, why does a admin panel HAVE to look habboish? It's for staff members only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread