Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

I would of searched this on google, but I have no idea what it is called that I want to do!!

Recently, I started to learn CSS (10 hour ago, LOLOL), And I thought I'l copy RastaLulz (; - and do my own user system, but I want to try a template system and got told CSS is easy, obviously not for me..

I want to basically make this top bit;

1298734287432369122634.png

Go automatically all the way to the sides (like facebook), the top bar only though.

Anyone know how? - Much appreciated!!

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
put the length to 100% in the css document (make sure you change what ever the top bit is called in the css to 100% nothing elce)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@DanB, that make's the far left go a tiny bit wider lol, @ Tweeney, I want it like facebook, so the top header that says "my top" will be touching both sides but not hanging of the site.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Tweeney, that will hang off different users screens, @DanB thank you for trying to help, but I've already told you that, that only make's it somewhat bigger, don't keep commenting, it will turn into spam.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
For it to float in the center; its
margin: 0 auto;

to make it have a set distance
do
width: auto;
That way, it will be as big as it needs to be ;)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Tried it all, it just breaks up the template, I'l wait for other reply's. Until then, I'l google again, thanks for helping.

Thread closed, got help from Aaron. ;D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread