[REQ] Hello, could someone teach me how to set up habbo server? [REQ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2011
Hello,

I give up on making habbo server, and also jealous when I see many people success the making of Habbo retro.

Could someone teach me how to setup a server? Please, I want it badly...

I have Team Viewer for you all to help me up...

Recently I tried,
-Debbo (not working, loader are not working although all my texts and vars are corrected)
-Bloodline
- Holograph Emulator (none of them work, I tried from until r35 from each of them, none of them works although my vars are correct

and many more servers I tried, please, I need your help. I think I was unlucky that I failed everything, I followed trice any tuts but surely must got error...

please... contact me on email if you want 2fzweb [at] gmail [dot] com, please suggest me working tutorials, it's been a week of hard days for trying all of these :'( I really want to be a host for habbo retro

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It's not very hard to create a retro, but it's not very easy either.

However you can start off by just simply going through a simple tutorial on what versions are and what emulators are, etc then try messing about, in the end up you will figure out how to create and manage a retro I will give you some links to guide you through some of the features you need it should set you off on your work.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread