[REPORT] Luxo Hotel[SCAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
I don't know if this can qualify as a report but , banned my IP shortly after purchasing VIP for $5, for the reason "-.-" because I criticized their coder. They did a db wipe, I registered again and demanded for my VIP or a refund or I'd report them to their webhost and thehabbos, then they proceeded to IP ban me again for "threatening staff". Do not play on this server.. =__= They're scammers.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
And what are we suppose to do about it? Give u $5
lmao kid, I'm trying to help you out so the same doesn't happen to you. Don't bring your attitude in here.. it's passed your bedtime.

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
Thanks, For The Updates. Hotel That Scam should be Watched Closely and Very Notified So, Users will not get scammed or hacked.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
When ever you about to purchase stuff, Always have a policy they can agree with so incase to back-stab, You can sue them.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
Thread should be closed. Open PayPal Dispute easy bruh.?
I don't get why people don't get the point of this thread.. I'm not bitching and moaning because I lost $5, I'm trying to help y'all from losing your money by going on this hotel..

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I don't get why people don't get the point of this thread.. I'm not bitching and moaning because I lost $5, I'm trying to help y'all from losing your money by going on this hotel..
Most of our users are hotel owners, some successful, some aren't. But still, I doubt people would buy VIP on another hotel if they have there own. Anyways, thanks for the heads up and I will sort them out.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Make a dispute with PayPal, and try to get your money back that way.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread