Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Their voting API is on the index:

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Uhm, it's not allowed to go to a voting page from TheHabbos, and it doesn't. kty

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I agree with Mace :D

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You're an idiot
666idiot.png

Link:

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
I agree with Mace :D

Nice for you, Mr Trasher 3000.

Uhm, if you READ what I put, look on num. 47 on TheHabbos and CLICK it, it doesn't lead to a voting page. TheHabbos rules state:

All hotel links from TheHabbos must link to the hotel, no voting pages

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Oh, might I add:
* All links MUST go to a Habbo Hotel retro, and nothing else (i.e. voting page, etc).
Would you like some help translating that? It means, it goes to the hotel NOT the voting page
you can find those rules right

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Oh, might I add:

Would you like some help translating that? It means, it goes to the hotel NOT the voting page
you can find those rules right

I've heard what I said from Rasta himself, so fu

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
To clear things up.

The rules are that exactly what said "All hotel links from TheHabbos must link to the hotel, no voting pages".
If you click the banner it redirects to url/index.php - Being the front page aka Login.

But the rules don't state that if you write {url} in browser it can't redirect to the api.

Therefore he's not doing anything wrong.

Thread should be closed.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
No hotels on thehabbos.org should have the API on the index page, this is forcing users to vote.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
On thehabbos.org it doesn't redirect to to the api it goes to the login page.

Only if you actually write frost-hotel.com in the browser bar will it redirect to the api.

Excuse me if I'm wrong.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011

Only if you actually write frost-hotel.com in the browser bar will it redirect to the api.

Excuse me if I'm wrong.
Yes but its to do with the fact that no Hotels that are registered with thehabbos.org should have a voting anywhere else but client as it forced them to vote through thehabbos.org and RastaLulz does not find this fair.

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Yes but its to do with the fact that no Hotels that are registered with thehabbos.org should have a voting anywhere else but client as it forced them to vote through thehabbos.org and RastaLulz does not find this fair.

Zap hotel is exactly the same. So shove you.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
If you were only allowed to vote on the client do you know how many hotels would be kicked off thehabbos?

Frost has done nothing wrong.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
If you were only allowed to vote on the client do you know how many hotels would be kicked off thehabbos?

Frost has done nothing wrong.
Apart from forcing users to vote before they even get to look at the hotel -.-

its like being forced to vote for a president without even knowing what they look like or knowing what they will bring to the country and shiz like that :p

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010

Excuse me if I'm wrong.

I'll excuse you for trying to be a doosh, rule still applys regardless of thehabbos.org and it's actual link. THAT very page is still the hotels index and it's still breaking the TOS.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010

its like being forced to vote for a president without even knowing what they look like or knowing what they will bring to the country and shiz like that :p
So? As long as it does not go to the api when you click on it on thehabbos.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
I'll excuse you for trying to be a doosh, rule still applys regardless of thehabbos.org and it's actual link. THAT very page is still the hotels index and it's still breaking the TOS.
Exactly :D

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012

true point and lol

but its still aloud so josh is not in the wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread