Removing the Item Preview window at the bottom right?

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Hello. I don't really ask for help much but this time I really am puzzled. I've gone through pretty much every event, composer, and all that and can't find the correct packet to remove it. What I want to remove is, when a user clicks on a furniture, I want to remove the item popping up in the bottom right. I don't think there is a packet that actually controls this, but I was maybe hoping their was a variable setting or someone who could provide some information about this?

I've checked the packets that execute when clicking on it and MoveAvatar executed, so I decided to click myself and select the decorating option, which if I am right sets .CanWalk to false? or in some way Freezes you stopping you wrong moving. Once I had done that, I noticed MoveObjectEvent packet was occurring, all in all I can't find out what is controlling this, and I am beginning to think its something inside of the Habbo.swf?

So just to get this out there, this is what I want to remove. (Ignore the 4 buttons at the bottom, pretend I cropped them out)
e1c92997f2e6478987e6c387eb649cec.png

Wondering if anyone can help? I'll tag the most likely people to know this (the people who fuck with habbo the most?)
@Sle @JayCustom @JynX

Users who are viewing this thread