REMOVED.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hmm. I'm not sure as I haven't had hands-on experience with either of them to say which one I'd choose..

I think the AMD is better than an i5, imo - but not sure about it being better than an i7.

AMD is better than Intel and an i7 is better than an i5, but the reason why I say an i5 is because you will save money and you don't need an i7.... unless you want to process videos.

Why the fuck would you think AMD is better than an i5?

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
AMD is better than Intel and an i7 is better than an i5, but the reason why I say an i5 is because you will save money and you don't need an i7.... unless you want to process videos.

Why the fuck would you think AMD is better than an i5?
I'm not sure, hence why I'm asking - But I looked at this and to me the AMD looks better on this

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I'm not sure, hence why I'm asking - But I looked at this and to me the AMD looks better on this
There are many models of i5's remember, so there would be some i5's that are higher compared to that FX.

Same goes for FX, you are probably trying to compare a lower model i5 to an higher FX.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
It sincerely depends on the nature of the system you wish to build, considering you've got a 970, it'd probably be more realistic for you to back it up with an Intel CPU ('cause you gotta be cool, yo.) In terms of FPS you probably won't see any major improvements between the two, except maybe in loading times and installation. I also doubt that you would really use Hyper-threading for anything in particular, it certainly wouldn't help in game performance. As Quakctser said go with an i5, breh. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread