Remove this sh*t..

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
g4n7zZ8.png

Tbh, this is just a spammers dream come true. I don't really see any real positives out of this being displayed on the main page, besides maybe trying to increase post count of members. Personally though, I think this is just an excuse for people to spam as much as they can to get on the mainpage.

Posted this to see if anyone else agrees. If not, I'll hush. What do you think?

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
I do agree with you, I find it seemingly pointless and gives members more motive to spam. Hope it does get removed sooner or later.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
But it also has us see spammers who are just doing it for the post count, so we can ban them.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Well, if the moderators do their job they won't have the option to post spam. So I think it should be left. Besides, I like to see who's being active in the forums

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I think people should be rewarded for posting on the forums and contributing towards the community. If people are mindlessly spamming to be there, that should be dealt with a moderator via the punishment system.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I think people should be rewarded for posting on the forums and contributing towards the community. If people are mindlessly spamming to be there, that should be dealt with a moderator via the punishment system.
@Canadian

In reply to you both, that's why I said about it being on the main page as an annoyance - maybe an external tab like staff members etc is.

Anyway, just wanted to get other peoples opinions on this.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I don't see any reason to remove it. As said above, if the staff continue to do their job, there shouldn't be an issue with spammers becoming a top poster. Also, as said above, I do agree members who frequently contribute to the community should be recognized/rewarded in some manner.

Users who are viewing this thread