Remembering 9/11...

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
i hav had enuf,im signing off for the nite
I have an idea. How about you type like a normal person And Stop Capping The Start Of Every Word. It doesn't make you look smarter. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

i-used-to-be-the-tallest-buildings-in-new-york.jpg

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
Fuckin hell...You all are grieving. That is exactly what they fucking wanted! they wanted to cripple america. Stay strong.
The OP is remembering, just like people are remembering WWII. There is nothing wrong with that. It makes us remember why things are the way they are right now.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
The OP is remembering, just like people are remembering WWII. There is nothing wrong with that. It makes us remember why things are the way they are right now.
What I am saying, the reason the men took over the planes and killed all of those people, was because they hated america and wanted them to suffer. It did change America a lot. But, If we sit here and grieve, we are giving them what they wanted. America to suffer..

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Why are you such a dick riding piece of shit? I have relatives that died in 9/11. Maybe if you had people who died/got injured or you had a lick of respect for your country, you'd feel remorse for those who died.
see you not saying anything to or

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
People shouldn't care about what happened on the event, but the effects of the event, like the people etc.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This argument about 9/11 should just literally collapse! Like seriously, it needs to fall to the ground. It's like a random argument just sets into fire and explodes!

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
This argument about 9/11 should just literally collapse! Like seriously, it needs to fall to the ground. It's like a random argument just sets into fire and explodes!

9/11 jokes are just plane wrong, seriously, they should just collapse.

I see what you did there.
9/11 was tragic but whatever.
There is not one Japanese person complaining about the two atomic bombs we threw at them.
800,000 people died.

My friend named Steve was in one of the towers and right when he finished ordering Pizza, two large planes, he saw an explosion and died.
Tragic.

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
I know, I put 30%
20% (example, Donkey, M0nsta, Mace and myself) Non idiots
10% Habbotards

Listen kid. I was born and raised in Holland. If it wasn't for that dude in your sig, my grandparents would not have gone trough what they have gone throungh in their life. Canadians are heroes because they liberated most of Holland. Canadians are loved by most dutch people. You ... You are a disgrace to all Canadians putting that fucking picture as ur sig... Jeez.... grow up and find out if ur grandpa was one of the guys that lost many friends because of that guy in your sig.... Team Hitler? really though?

sry, I'm getting a little upset because of all the ignorance in here....

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Listen kid. I was born and raised in Holland. If it wasn't for that dude in your sig, my grandparents would not have gone trough what they have gone throungh in their life. Canadians are heroes because they liberated most of Holland. Canadians are loved by most dutch people. You ... You are a disgrace to all Canadians putting that fucking picture as ur sig... Jeez.... grow up and find out if ur grandpa was one of the guys that lost many friends because of that guy in your sig.... Team Hitler? really though?

sry, I'm getting a little upset because of all the ignorance in here....

Hey bro, sorry if that tard is upsetting you but this is the internet - don't take things seriously. This is the place where you can say whatever you want and not be punished for it, because we understand you are just joking and you are just doing it for the lulz ( Unless srs bsnss is in place ).

So,

MPW-55613

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
who you calling tard. kryptonite

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~
Hey bro, sorry if that tard is upsetting you but this is the internet - don't take things seriously. This is the place where you can say whatever you want and not be punished for it, because we understand you are just joking and you are just doing it for the lulz ( Unless srs bsnss is in place ).

So,

MPW-55613

I understand that, I understand it's the internet ..... and no thanks for the beer, i have been drinking whiskey for a few hours already.. The thing is that "internet" does not make up for ignorance..

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Muslims love bombing - what can we say?

The event was tragic - but there's been worst. RIP to those who died.

Users who are viewing this thread