Religious Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
You're all saying how the world was created in 6 or 7 days and stuff but it also says in the bible that a day to god is like 1000 years or something, personally don't believe in god anyway but yeah

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
You're all saying how the world was created in 6 or 7 days and stuff but it also says in the bible that a day to god is like 1000 years or something, personally don't believe in god anyway but yeah
Can you sendthe part where this 1000 years = a day to God is.

E.g John 6:13

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
My RE teacher said that the story of Adam and Eve aren't real.

That means your teacher is stupid, the story of Adam and Eve exists on every freaking religion, unless your teacher is an athiest then he's gonna say: "The story doesn't exist!".

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
If you wish to discuss your point please make it clear, any insulting other religions or going off topic to flame/argue the discussion will be closed with warnings being handed out. There are a lot of beliefs but there is no need to offend other members views.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If you wish to discuss your point please make it clear, any insulting other religions or going off topic to flame/argue the discussion will be closed with warnings being handed out. There are a lot of beliefs but there is no need to offend other members views.
Untill now i haven't insulted anyone, i was expressing my own opinion, or it faulse to even express your opinion ?
And plus, i'm sick of this religious talking, so if you want to close/delete thread i couldn't care less, go ahead.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Untill now i haven't insulted anyone, i was expressing my own opinion, or it faulse to even express your opinion ?
And plus, i'm sick of this religious talking, so if you want to close/delete thread i couldn't care less, go ahead.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread