Religious Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hey there, everyone!

Muslims, Christians and fags, so instead of fucking up the shoutbox with religous debates and fights, here you go, post your opinion here!

I don't know what else to put in this thread, so yeah...

Post, your opinions and anything that has to do with religion here, instead of fucking up the shoutbox!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
There may be something out there like aliens or God or something like that but it can't be proven in any way, this means that it's a fact that this 'God' is not real.

How can something be real if it isn't proven?
I'm Christian, js.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I actually converted to god not long ago. I mean, a matter of days/weeks I started to pray for things (Not playstations or anything, but just small things) and this went on for ages.

I'm now a keen believer in God.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
R
I actually converted to god not long ago. I mean, a matter of days/weeks I started to pray for things (Not playstations or anything, but just small things) and this went on for ages.

I'm now a keen believer in God.
Go back to where you came from

Pray for god, what do you get???

NOTHING :D

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Having a religion is kind of like having a dick. It's fine to have one and its fine to be proud of having one. But don't go showing it off in public and don't go trying to force it down people's throats.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Having a religion is kind of like having a dick. It's fine to have one and its fine to be proud of having one. But don't go showing it off in public and don't go trying to force it down people's throats.

No one is forcing it, that's the point!
Islam was never forcing people to join, those who join, were joining by their own will, no one forced them.

But now, fags who don't beleive in god (not that i have problems with athiests or so, that's their opinion), are trying to force people to beleive in what they say wich is "There is no god".

Everyone has his own opinion, if you don't beleive in god, that's your own shit, but don't try to force your opinion to others!

Error

Jun 30, 2011
There are plenty of events that have proved that God has once lived, and also 'Jesus' in Christianity. Let me just quote you: [3:40] : You can't debate with me if you only believe in your god and think the others are fake.. here, you're showing a high form of contradiction. A greatly retarded comment with no evidence to back it up. That isn't the only bad thing that you've said that's helped us witness your retardation; Your stereotyping is unbelievable also. Another thing that you have no evidence or information to back up. 'Muslims are terrorists', yes okay, and every Christian is part of the Ku Klux Klan.. there's extremists in every religion.

Osama Bin Laden - Muslim (extremist)
Anders Behring Breivik - Christian (extremist)
Yigal Amir - Jewish (extremist)
and there's more. You can search it for yourself (if your brain actually processes this information.)

Religion plays a major role in terrorism because of the beliefs. Some believe that after their death, they will receive martyrdom, the rest are just a crazed bunch of loonatics looking to get attention by manslaughter/mass genocide. You can NOT stereotype Muslim people as a whole based on individuals (or terrorist organisations) that look in giving their religion a bad name, simply because they believe in something the other Muslims do not.

There are 2.1 billion Muslim people in the world today, are you telling me that them 2.1 billion plant bombs and walk into buildings to detonate themselves and the people around them? No, otherwise America would be straight to Saudi Arabia waiting for them all to do it to grab the oil.

Also, in Islam there is 1 God. Allah, hence the reason they say Allahu Akbar rather than Mohammad Akbar.. Mohammad is a prophet, not a God (which also shows you haven't been educated at all on religion.. or you're the rebelious type who either ends up working at McDonalds or sitting in the Council drop-in center waiting for your dole.)

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
If God wasn't real, the Devil isn't either. The Devil was an angel at first and wanted more, if god doesn't exist (In your worlds...), then the devil wouldn't have been made...

Just my opinion :)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If God wasn't real, the Devil isn't either. The Devil was an angel at first and wanted more, if god doesn't exist (In your worlds...), then the devil wouldn't have been made...

Just my opinion :)

Satan wasn't an angel, angels do not de-obey god, he de-obeyed god when he didn't want to bow over Adam.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Devil wasn't an angel, angels do not de-obey god, he de-obeyed god when he didn't want to bow over Adam.
I was always told he was an angel and wanted more, when God didn't give it to him, he went bad and loop de loop

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
There are plenty of events that have proved that God has once lived, and also 'Jesus' in Christianity. Let me just quote you: [3:40] : You can't debate with me if you only believe in your god and think the others are fake.. here, you're showing a high form of contradiction. A greatly retarded comment with no evidence to back it up. That isn't the only bad thing that you've said that's helped us witness your retardation; Your stereotyping is unbelievable also. Another thing that you have no evidence or information to back up. 'Muslims are terrorists', yes okay, and every Christian is part of the Ku Klux Klan.. there's extremists in every religion.

Osama Bin Laden - Muslim (extremist)
Anders Behring Breivik - Christian (extremist)
Yigal Amir - Jewish (extremist)
and there's more. You can search it for yourself (if your brain actually processes this information.)

Religion plays a major role in terrorism because of the beliefs. Some believe that after their death, they will receive martyrdom, the rest are just a crazed bunch of loonatics looking to get attention by manslaughter/mass genocide. You can NOT stereotype Muslim people as a whole based on individuals (or terrorist organisations) that look in giving their religion a bad name, simply because they believe in something the other Muslims do not.

There are 2.1 billion Muslim people in the world today, are you telling me that them 2.1 billion plant bombs and walk into buildings to detonate themselves and the people around them? No, otherwise America would be straight to Saudi Arabia waiting for them all to do it to grab the oil.

List all Christian, Muslim and Jewish terrorists in the world and your list will look like this

Muslims: |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||||
Jews: |||| ||||
Christians: ||||

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Satan wasn't an angel, angels do not de-obey god, he de-obeyed god when he didn't want to bow over Adam.
According to the Bible, Satan was an Angel who wanted to be more than an Angel, he wanted to be more than God so God banished him to what we call (and so do others) hell.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I was always told he was an angel and wanted more, when God didn't give it to him, he went bad and loop de loop

No offence to the one who told you this, he is so wrong!

He must know one thing, Satan was never an angel, if he was an angel he would never de-obey god!

He de-obeyed god by not bowing down to Adam, and so he revenged by making Adam and Eve eat the apple, and god sent Adam to earth as a punishement, cause God warned Adam about eating the apple from that tree, and he didn't listen when Satan came and told him it's fine to eat it.

According to the Bible, Satan was an Angel who wanted to be more than an Angel, he wanted to be more than God so God banished him to what we call (and so do others) hell.

Again, if satan was an angel, he wouldn't de-obey god!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
If you wish to participate in this debate then make valid points.
Anymore useless spam will result in an infraction per post
This is the debate section, not spamzilla

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
He was banished from heaven before Adam and Eve were created...

and no, god made Eve from Adam's left side when he was sleeping, and he warned him about a tree, that tree was an apple tree, the next day God gathered all the angels, devils... and ordered them to bow down to Adam, only Satan who didn't want to do so, and said to god "He is from sand and i'm from fire, so why should i bow down to him", then as a revenge he went and told Adam and Eve to eat and apple from the apple tree, when god knew about it (and he already knew that Satan is gonna go and tell Adam to eat the apple) he bannished both of Adam and Even & Satan to earth.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
and no, god made Eve from Adam's left side when he was sleeping, and he warned him about a tree, that tree was an apple tree, the next day God gathered all the angels, devils... and ordered them to bow down to Adam, only Satan who didn't want to do so, and said to god "He is from sand and i'm from fire, so why should i bow down to him", then as a revenge he went and told Adam and Eve to eat and apple from the apple tree, when god knew about it (and he already knew that Satan is gonna go and tell Adam to eat the apple) he bannished both of Adam and Even & Satan to earth.
I'm just going by what I was taught in church and from the bible and what I'm sure most if not all Christians were taught. Not saying you're incorrect, it's just what I've learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread