Logo 20 coins​
Badge 10 coins or 5 for 30coins​
Banner, logo and 2 Badges for 50coins​
Habplus Coins
Banner 40,000 coins​
Logo 30,000 coins​
Badge 10,000 coins or 5 for 30,000 coins​
Banner, Logo and 2 badges for 70,000 coins​
Post below what you would like done including your habbo or habplus username.
Payments must be confirmed before the graphic(s) is made

Relivid

Jamie - Relivid
Jun 29, 2011
they copy and paste items onto a ready made background, I put effort into mine thankyou very much.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Regardless, it still all looks the same. Don't see why you're taking offense to what i've said? I'm just simply stating. People won't pay for your graphics when they can get the same quality of graphics for free.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
I've put more effort in my banners than just copy and paste. I've also made a tutorial on how to make banners like these to actually help the community instead of rob them. Besides, this isn't even a service if you're going to make them pay.

Not to mention the hours it took me to find the banner templates which I've also released.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
they copy and paste items onto a ready made background, I put effort into mine thankyou very much.

And your saying lining everything up and making edits to some backgrounds doesn't take my time and effort? What about the one in my signature, one that i put time and effort into?

Also i looked on your website.. There must be about 4-5 Decent ones :)

P.s i don't think anybody is going to pay 30 Habbo credits do you? :3

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
I doubt anyone would pay for your services. There are really decent services on DevBest doing the same for free, therefore I see no point in further discussion, as it would only be negative feedback on you charging for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread