[Releases] AcidRP Emu Based on RealityRP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterq123123

Sep 5, 2013
Project AcidRP​
AcidRP was fixed a some stuff by me Peter :)AcidRP is Based on Reality RP witch is kinda shitty. I had made everything more stable like I made it have less lag etc. Check it out :)

Download Link:

Credits:

Me for and fixing - 50%
Divide for make Reality RP - 50%

Thanks Peter :)

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
This emulator is completely useless....
You've added what? Nothing... no commands are changed, nothing is even edited you just re-named it and changed the start-up message.

Sankru

Sankru Sins
Aug 26, 2013
Could you include a cms? if not, what cms's are compatible with this? Please respond, thanks :p

Sankru

Sankru Sins
Aug 26, 2013
I can't find a compatible cms to work this with, if you know any, could you tell me? thanks :p

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Don't really like RealityRP emulator to be honest neither liking this one as it' based off the emulator.

Anyway good luck not to mention that your time and effort that was put in to this release which is good but just don't like it.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
This is my review even though my English sucks bad.

This is a good release even though i don't expect much at this state as i don't see any newer things that i haven't found in the original release so for me clearly this is just an easy made edit and it doesn't do much rather like said above: Crashes after a few minutes and clearly it's not better and what i would advice is for people to just download the original and for you to first be sure that it doesn't do bad things before releasing it.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread