[RELEASE] Xoa CMS 2.0 [RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Xoa CMS 2.0

Xoa. The closest to roleplay throughout Habbo retro's.
Xoa is a roleplay based CMS. It is unique for its edited emulator with out of this world commands. We are also known for our CMS, which i am releaseing today, with unique features that are not on any other roleplay hotel.

Xoa's CMS. You wouldnt find this anywhere else.
Project Xoa has its unique, good looking and and advanced CMS, most advanced you will find for Habbo roleplays. We have features on our CMS that we have decided to include as a surprise, it will make your roleplay the best experience in-game and out of game.

Housekeeping. Its the first.
Our housekeeping has its own design, colours that stand out and an eye catching style. We have things such as corporation management and more on this very Housekeeping, making the hotel controllable without phpmyadmin access, to ensure a safe environment for all users playing your hotel.

So much more for you..
We have so much more for you, so much I have forgot alot.

Xoa Licences
Currently, Xoa Licences will be running for free, and we will stay this way, hopefully!

Screenies

jl9Oqo.PNG

jl58ao.PNG

jl9WMK.PNG

jjoaaU.PNG

Download Link (Mirrors Would Help Guys ;D )
Code:
http://www.2shared.com/file/TubzIpu4/Jammys_Shiz.html

jlX2qM.png

Credits
Yifan Lu For PHPRetro
RastaLulz For PHPRetro RP
Sledmore For Extracts
Meth0d For Shiz
Swimo For Stuff
Ceejay For Being A Twat
Me For Doing Stuff

OFFICAL TEST HOTEL:

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Not a fan of your housekeeping
Nor the styles of your CMS

but the content is ok :)

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010

Ceejay For Being A Twat

Says 'nuff ;].
Na, I'm currently helping him with the EMU Not CMS. But Yeh Jamie, This looks sweet... May exceed your compatability, but try and make changeable skins E.G Upon login screen it will say Skin; Blue, Green Etc.. Idk

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Says 'nuff ;].
Na, I'm currently helping him with the EMU Not CMS. But Yeh Jamie, This looks sweet... May exceed your compatability, but try and make changeable skins E.G Upon login screen it will say Skin; Blue, Green Etc.. Idk

ima add that into to acc settings page and make it via db ;D

Danneh2

Feb 24, 2011
I especially love the test hotel
who Owns it? owait I do Lol
Good release tho
inlove with dis cms and emu :)

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
Danneh, Don't brag it can easily be changed....

But yes, I hope to see the EMU Coming out soon, And i hope to see the new idea's implemented soon enough

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks exactly like the first one? what's the differences? - But thanks, might have a whiz through it.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
What has even changed?

well i have changed the design a little and fixed the account settings page and the housekeeping is now blue not green also i have added a criminal database page but not added it into the navigation yet thats for you to find ;P because you will need my emu for it to work anyway so meh oh and i added some css shadows on some boxes like in v1 but shadows dont work in IE ;(

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Just coded a new maintance page not releaseing it yet as u have to add alot of things to the cms :L

Screenie:

jkhIz8.PNG

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks like a total rip-of of PHPRetro. You just re-coloured the images of the layout.

You should read the whole thread and credits before making such a comment.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
Before posting ANYMORE screenies, You should take into consideration THAT:

• Your first screenie, has a mysql_error. Fix this by replacing your classes.php in HTDOC's with one off the internet. (Pretty easy to find)
  • You should AT LEAST set a transparency mask on your housekeeping imagery, for crying out loud you can see the white boarders on the edges.
  • You basically have the default CMS, with minor imagery changes and tiny HTML/PHP changes in code I guess, plus you took things from other people without showing credits. Especially the main "/me" page. That "My Habbo" container is content from people on DevBest, this has been released before, by who, I have no idea. I don't keep up with that stuff. I don't release. :)
  • You should have included a login or "/index" page screenie, and frankly, replaced it with your housekeeping. (No Brainer)
Take those into consideration and you should at least improve in your latest update on the CMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread