[Release] V26 Rp server/CMS, Over 110 Custom commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
X

Thanks, now I can rate properly 10/10 great features! Nice CMS looks kinda 3d XD I hate the tron tthing though

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Looks really nice, emulator looks good but a screenie of the CMS?
I didn't really feel like taking screenies of the CMS its quite simple, just download it to see it or not. Maybe someone else will post screenies. For those have problems with the CMS for example apache error 500, check the .htaccess and change whatever needs to be changed.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Okay, some of theses commands, were coded in stupid way.. Half of them have weird cases, should do some switch casing, or make a proper purchase command with the splits.

Next time, I reckon mend also using internal boots, and internal ints, it saves the server life, rather than killing the database.

- Cheers.

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
Great, except the database.. how do i do that, it looks like i have to enter each section manually... heres a screenie:
You must be registered for see images attach

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Drag the VLRP folder into the xamp/mysql/data and you should be good to go

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
Command were coded in an odd fashion, Aye? Anyways some of those commands where okay, I am sure if you make a few edits and fix some things here and there you can come out with a spiffy V2 version. I hope this isn't the end of your releases, Good luck in the future.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
It is, I didn't make this for a release I worked on it over time and did a little bit here and there. I don't plan on working on habbo anymore. So this was my first and last release, but if someone else wants to add-on and release a better version then they can go for it idc.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Great release, like the commands, the cms is a bit fuzzy but everything else is good (Y)

milkman

Jun 23, 2011
troublesum i was wondering if u can make me a hotel with ur loader cause i love it and my parents have a pass on the computer and wont let me download it ??????????????? so yea let me know if u can lol ty :)

Koogalee

Jun 8, 2011
Nice release

-------------------------- Post merged 5 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Could be better, but oh well, GJ

TheRetroMaker

Jun 26, 2011
I dont like this 1. The emu is already coded to come out as army people
2. Cant change clothes in the close store or in home page
3. Thats it LOL

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
I would suggest using XoaCMS , with this Emulator . and DB . Because Xoa Emu doesn't work for me

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The emulator is full of useless features, burp command? really not needed. it'll just make the emulator slower... anyway nice release thanks for sharing I'll test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread