Status
Not open for further replies.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
I dont like this 1. The emu is already coded to come out as army people
2. Cant change clothes in the close store or in home page
3. Thats it LOL
Clothing store works and I don't understand the last line, but obviously you didn't set it up correctly, everything works if you set it up right, if it didnt I wouldnt have released it
The emulator is full of useless features, burp command? really not needed. it'll just make the emulator slower... anyway nice release thanks for sharing I'll test it out.

Oh its not useless, its for eating, when you eat urmm...you have to burp before you can eat more food, its to keep people from spamming the eat command :p
love the dcrs bro
Nice release
Thanks

Zomg idk what to change in htaccess
help??
Hmmm..What do you mean?

teunc

Sep 3, 2011
Im downloading now, sounds great!!

Can anyone say me how to use the MySQL DB :confused:

It doesn't work :(. I did the same as Mikko John Castillo Lee

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
Wow I just checked and I did forget to add the DB to the folder sorry guys im uploading now

Here you go - Mysql DB
There is still no db -.-

This is for the newbiez if they cant find there own xampp folder or just wanted the my sql db i did exported the db from holodb thatz what i named it so here.

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
When I go to localhost it says internal server error, can you help me set it up please?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Support for this server can be found here - REMOVED* (Just a support section)
Feel free to ask questions there and we will do are best to assist you.

Abraham!

Nov 24, 2011
Lol, this is a fail, You can give your self 1000000000000000000000000000 Str, i had some scripters come on to test lol they would knock any1 out, if someone could fix that and some of the commands this will be so bad ass i like it just playing it single player :p

Joe9147

Nov 15, 2011
hahaha i oneder why this didint work nice release ill use it when i have a chance thanks :D 10/10 :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread