[Release] Unfinished Skin

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Sup!

I am just messing about with designing a new theme for RevCMS and I did this one, but ended up designing a new one which I like more. So I'm going ahead and releasing this. It's all coded in HTML & CSS, you just need to put in the PHP functions and shit to make it work with Rev. Yes, the coding is shit, who cares. Was my first design I coded fully. The padding needs to be sorted, and navigation colors. Oh, can't forget - the news slideshow & where you character updates is just an image, and not clickable/workable. Fix it up yourself, and it'll be a good one.

Credits:
Me for designing & coding.
HabboGallery for layout ideas.

* If you use this, please keep credits to me.

Live Demo:
Download:

Enjoy!

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Sup!

I am just messing about with designing a new theme for RevCMS and I did this one, but ended up designing a new one which I like more. So I'm going ahead and releasing this. It's all coded in HTML & CSS, you just need to put in the PHP functions and shit to make it work with Rev. Yes, the coding is shit, who cares. Was my first design I coded fully. The padding needs to be sorted, and navigation colors. Oh, can't forget - the news slideshow & where you character updates is just an image, and not clickable/workable. Fix it up yourself, and it'll be a good one.

Credits:
Me for designing & coding.
HabboGallery for layout ideas.

Live Demo:
Download:

Enjoy!
Wow, I like it, actually work? I can make it work if you want.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Wow, I like it, actually work? I can make it work if you want.

You will need to sort out some simple stuff in the HTML & CSS. Then, you can start implementing the RevCMS functions if you wish. Go ahead, and release it once you're done if you finish it. Make sure to give me credits as well.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
You will need to sort out some simple stuff in the HTML & CSS. Then, you can start implementing the RevCMS functions if you wish. Go ahead, and release it once you're done if you finish it. Make sure to give me credits as well.
Alright, but downloads down.

Users who are viewing this thread