[Release]Ultra Hotel Emulator[Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Times

Nov 19, 2010
V26 Ultra Hotel Emulator

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some fact's;

NO, I didn't make this
YES, I major Edited it
YES, this is one of the Stablest edit's yet!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Emulator Features;

Daily Credit System
More stabler!
New sexy sockets!
Whole new source!
Stableness by Xega!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download link's;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit's go to;
Nillus, for Holograph Emulator at start
Xega, for Stableness
and also ZAK, for the Edit's!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Commands

Moonwalk
Pet Transformation (added Custom colors(pink,purple,yellow,orange)
Teleport & Warp
Kill (Disconnect)
Summon
Naked & Unaked
Pickall
Push
IM (Instant Message)
:Red (Makes User Naked and Red)

And loads of other stuff
Screen Shots
emulator.png

Times

Nov 19, 2010
Version?
More features?

Pictures of it in axction?

aaah gay that meens i have to set up a hotel for myself phpretro sucks on my computer XD can u just test it :p

i posted a screen of the emulator isant that good enough

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
a. Why copy and paste my thread, and just add some commands? -sigh-
b. According to Holograph's license, you can't rename this EMU, MOD's please rename to [HOLO] ultraHotel Emulator [REL].

Thank's, |ivar.

Times

Nov 19, 2010
a. Why copy and paste my thread, and just add some commands? -sigh-
b. According to Holograph's license, you can't rename this EMU, MOD's please rename to [HOLO] ultraHotel Emulator [REL].

Thank's, |ivar.

1 i copy'd the style of the post i didnt copy your thread
2. are you talking about the thread name (if talking about the emulator)(it was Ultra Hotel Edit)( im saying its a edit and i did add credits to holograph in the thread

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
a. Please re-check the title of your thread pls...
b. ultraHotel edit? You've kept everything the same from my thread... Stableness by Xega, New sockets and shizzle.... pls, come back when your not a newbie no more. kty.

Times

Nov 19, 2010
a. Please re-check the title of your thread pls...
b. ultraHotel edit? You've kept everything the same from my thread... Stableness by Xega, New sockets and shizzle.... pls, come back when your not a newbie no more. kty.

it has that stuff it was based of zaks ZX edit something but it edited loads its alot dif now he was my base and i just edited it took out pets (more stable that way)(alot from virtual user)(and other shit)(so piss off kty.)

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Shut it newbie, right I'm not arguing no more, anyways MOD's need to rename this thread.... And please I am not wasting my time downloading this for shit and finding it's the same.

Times

Nov 19, 2010
Shut it newbie, right I'm not arguing no more, anyways MOD's need to rename this thread.... And please I am not wasting my time downloading this for shit and finding it's the same.

go on download it i bet you it isant the same its major edited and who cares if the name doesant have [holo] in it your just a big girl having a cry over a small little thing [holo] omg grow a pair of balls

Thomas

Oct 25, 2010
Very nice Times, Is it Rp?
_______░░░░░_________
______░░█░█░░________
_ _____░████░░_________
______░░$$$░░_________
____░░░$$$$$░░░_______
___░░░$$$$$$$░░░______
__░░░$$$$$$$$$░░░_____ I
____░░$$$$$$$░░_______Love
_____░░$$$$$░░________Penguins