[Release!] Ultimate CMS [Release!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Also,Isn't this A Theme For Revcms,If So Why Is It Called UltimateCMS,And Not Ultimate Theme,Or Something Like That.
it is for rev looks copied from Terrum and or Tashia's Release of Rev.

Pewtypew

Oct 3, 2012
hey guys i felt bored and wanted to upload something fun you guys can have great cms i have used it before!

info
  • Working Index Page And Me Page​
  • Facebook page thing (needs to be edited by you!)​
  • All Pages work​
  • Upload ur own forum​
  • Rare Values Page fixed (had an error fixed myself)​

make sure you rate the CMS

screenies

Index-
Me Page-
Staff Page-
Rules-

if you have any problems or need help stting it up contact me on facebook

my facebook:

or email me on [email protected]

Rate and Thumbs up :D

The download dont working : (

Causem

Aug 8, 2012

Looking a bit too much like tashia's edit, kindof like you changed some text + Background, header color looks same, & tabs also, I wouldn't know for sure, because your download like doesn't work.

Jason007

Jan 16, 2012
Re-upload or something? Maybe some mirrors? The file is not at the link you provided. Thanks.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Re-upload or something? Maybe some mirrors? The file is not at the link you provided. Thanks.
you don't need download, It's tashia's edit for sure, from the looks, I think you should just go get tashia's edit, link works, he just copyed it from the screens.

Jason007

Jan 16, 2012
you don't need download, It's tashia's edit for sure, from the looks, I think you should just go get tashia's edit, link works, he just copyed it from the screens.
Thanks. Umm... Someone point me to a working and compatible quick register? Lol Only thing I don't like about this cms is the registration. I think quick register is much sexier lol ^_^ and thanks again Causem.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Robbed Tulisa''s Edit And Renamed It As Ures? And Didnt Give Her Any Credits , What A Fucking Doosh

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Looks exactly the same as tashia's edit. Nothing special here, needs a lot more content.
Any constructive criticism? Since that post right now is considered as spam.

Off topic: No d/l link and should be in revcms section since it is not his own cms.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
0/10

Plus, thread should be closed, link isn't available. It's an Rev rename.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread