[Release] UberCMS 99.9% working! December 2011

Bullethotel

Brick Hotel Owner
Dec 3, 2011
Well, Many people have been looking for UberCMS working (Just like my self). & it was released in another forum, but not here yet. So I decided to release it, & yes, I am the owner of Bullet Hotel :)

It's fully working. I took it from another thread. It's ugly, but it can be modified easily.

CMS download:
DB download: Don't trust it? Don't download it..

:)! Enjoy

Have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to answer them on my spare time.

Bullethotel

Brick Hotel Owner
Dec 3, 2011
Yes, problem?

Like I said, I'm releasing it, I didn't create it, so how am I suppose to know it inside & out..

NoLook

Mar 18, 2011
Credits to me -Subway from ***** for the release ..
He didn't even add the things you supose to fix etc. so you will have alot of problems with it.

NextToNothing

Dec 5, 2010
Credits to me -Subway from ******** for the release ..
He didn't even add the things you supose to fix etc. so you will have alot of problems with it.
Why am i not supprized?

Like I said, I'm releasing it, I didn't create it, so how am I suppose to know it inside & out..
We expect to know what your posting onto the forum, not inside out, back to back, but what it actually is.

Any screenshots, so i can see the theme?

Connor

May 28, 2010
You have to use a Uber database first then run your phoenix database for this to work correctly.

Rzoned

Nov 22, 2011
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 21

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49
Title: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Text: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread