[Release] SpaceRP Index v2.0 [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Yes guys! It's finally here. I've been working on this Index with jake, and the CMS is still being worked on. Please add positive comments and like. :)

Screenie:

So what features does it have?

LOADS!

============================Spectate Button==============================

Hmm, so what does the spectate button do? Easy!
It is specially designed for the people wanting to view the site without logging in. And for the noobs, it helps if they do not know how to view the site the other way. EG:
So if they click it,it re-directs them to /community.php. From here, they can view the site without logging in! And if they like it, they may as well register!

===========================The Positive MSG alert notice=======================

This is a little simple code but is quiet useful. You can use this to alert users of positive notes they might be
interested in. Such as, we are hiring staff. It also has a nice efficient green background!

==========================The Negative/Emergancy Alert Notice===================

This can be used to alert people incase they are worried about something such as there account is deleted.
And then you can post something like, our database went back a few weeks or we had a database
re-set. Or anything else! This can also easily be done on index.php [SpaceRP Index!]

=====================================================================
=====================================================================

Thats all, credits to Rama and Jake. Test Hotel:

Please visit it!

Problems? Comment or email me! [email protected]

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
Also, I wouldn't share news to the users which isn't positive. Especially on the Index page. We want to be bringing the users into the hotel.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Also, I wouldn't share news to the users which isn't positive. Especially on the Index page. We want to be bringing the users into the hotel.
What if they wonder why there account is deleted? It will make it worse. Noobs will start begging and spamming why. It's commensence.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Don't mind the above people who didn't give you constructive criticism.

Just some tips;

- Add my habbo-ish type images.
- Use colors that match (not mix & match).
- Don't use default MS Paint colors that'll kill peoples eyes (red & blue - bright) ; Try out different shades.
- Look at some design tutorials and put together something more interesting rather that ovals.
- You don't need 50 notice boxes all over your page.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Don't mind the above people who didn't give you constructive criticism.

Just some tips;

- Add my habbo-ish type images.
- Use colors that match (not mix & match).
- Don't use default MS Paint colors that'll kill peoples eyes (red & blue - bright) ; Try out different shades.
- Look at some design tutorials and put together something more interesting rather that ovals.
- You don't need 50 notice boxes all over your page.
Thanks.

Looks Like SH!T.
You would obviously say that because you begged me for staff on SpaceRP and I said no. LOL.

Aaron11

Aug 27, 2011
Thanks.

You would obviously say that because you begged me for staff on SpaceRP and I said no. LOL.
OFT: Child If SpaceRP comes back...
ONT: Whos index looks better?
Mine:
OR
Rama's:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread