[RELEASE!] [RP] Xoa CMS v3 [Jammy]

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
So guys heres my last cms maybe i will make another one idk but everyone is making there custom cms's now so ima just help them with there css and shiz

Download Link:
Code:
http://www.2shared.com/file/htcK_iMp/hotel.html

Screenies:

enjoy!

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Niceee Jammy :)
I think I justfound something to do some edits to etc in my spare time >;]

AquaJakes

May 9, 2011
Here you got a link to your sql , and yeh mason it would be good with a emu but i have some dcrs so i am ok

Hello , dose anyone have the link to the Xoa database.sql i cant find it any where

Caleb

Oct 24, 2010
I like the design, but a bit' more effort into the content would make the release more efficient. Although the styling is great, good job.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I'm afraid to say that I am not to keen on this release, it seems all over the place and there is not really any headers about etc. But nice ratings from other people, so all of those people over me isn't going to win. But keep the releases coming though! You have true potential.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I like it, it has potential like ayumi said. I wouldn't include the XAT chatbox, as it's a flash chatbox. Rather, try build a MySQL and Ajax cb

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I like it, it has potential like ayumi said. I wouldn't include the XAT chatbox, as it's a flash chatbox. Rather, try build a MySQL and Ajax cb

Well i wouldnt because it would make it look bad so i wouldnt rather do that not saying that xat is better because i dont like xat neither

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
well because i dont think you need a xat chat if you can just talk with people on the hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread