[RELEASE] RevCMS - Twitter Index

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Hi guys, some of you may know i'm the owner of Arctic Hotel. So one day i thought of making a new index for RevCMS, i looked around some websites and then i thought Twitter maybe a good index to copy so that's what i did.

It's exactly like the twitter login, just changed slightly, i was going to use it for Arctic but at the end i didn't like it so i thought i'd release it here.

ScreenShot:
wi0gkgey

LiveDemo:

Download:

I'm currently thinking of doing a Facebook login soon for RevCMS :D.

If you would like more Index's like this, 'Like' The thread.

Thanks.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Not ban. Woulda been cool to make an entire theme based on twitter than just the index

Yeah i was thinking of that but then i thought it may be abit to hard, i mainly do Index edits as it's easy to but yeah, i'll probs try to do a skin based on twitter if it works out well.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
looks real pretty

EDIT: would of been nice if you used {hotelname} instead of arctic :p and {url} as they all lead to your hotel

Yeah, just realised now :p i was in a rush so i didn't really think of that but any other releases i make like this i'll make sure it'll have the codes like {hotelname} and {url}. Thanks anyway :D

it looks good might try it out

Thanks!

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Lovvvesss it <3

If you guys would like a Dynamic version of this (where it has your hotel name instead of Artic...) then I made one for you:

Credits to normal for getting it, because all I did was make it dynamic.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Not really a fan of the twitter index but I suppoe it's good.

Saw this when you added it to arctic.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Shouldn't need to edit a released edit. It should be edited to my liking for me to download it.

So if you don't like RevCMS they should edit it to your likings? Probably not. Go do it yourself if you don't like some things.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread re-opened, all spam cleaned.
Warnings/infractions have been grouped together
Got a problem? Dont spam, simples!

Users who are viewing this thread