[Release] RevCMS IMPORTANT Exploit Fix!

Simon121

Mar 28, 2015
still getting it worked like 1 min orso and its back

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\class.users.php on line 393
Show me your class.users.php file and i will find out why and fix it so you only need to replace the file!
I can also fix your exploits only add me at skype,
habit.hotell.support
the name on my skype need to be, Simon Thomassen, if not, its not me if it not is named Simon Thomassen!
Trust me i'm want to help u!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Show me your class.users.php file and i will find out why and fix it so you only need to replace the file!
I can also fix your exploits only add me at skype,
habit.hotell.support
the name on my skype need to be, Simon Thomassen, if not, its not me if it not is named Simon Thomassen!
Trust me i'm want to help u!
Then help on here, as kind of the rules. Only give out Skype to custom problems, which may require you to go onto VPS or something. For this, just either post a non-exploitable RevCMS, with them all fixd, or the fix...

Simon121

Mar 28, 2015
Don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but I don't know if you realise that NON-EXPLOITABLE ReVCMS' are EVERYWHERE. Also, Jerry's tutorial is good enough for anyone who can code, so if you can't figure out that tiny bit of basic PHP, I think there is no point in you trying to work on the CMS, you would get a developer... But thanks for your feedback, and I look forward to your tutorials which sound like they're going to bring in more noobs for the community, who then rename etc. :)
... Im dont make a 100% Own CMS, I only fix the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 and remove some Exploits for the noobs! and i'm gonna make my own theme to them with no bugs but i dont do it now, im first need some time to find Exploits and remove them and make a non-bugged theme! :)
I'm only want to help noobs, I'm had a hotel and its was so fucked, but i'm fixed it and the Exploiters is so fucked dum now,
So i gonna help peoples with a good hotel, but it can happen that im speak BAD english, im so sorry that im from norway and im only 13 years so...
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but thanks for good comments of that i have written!

- Simon

Then help on here, as kind of the rules. Only give out Skype to custom problems, which may require you to go onto VPS or something. For this, just either post a non-exploitable RevCMS, with them all fixd, or the fix...
, Hello, im sorry for comments spam but, check out my hotel how i have fixed it!
Its maybe litle bugs but im gonna fix it!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
... Im dont make a 100% Own CMS, I only fix the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 and remove some Exploits for the noobs! and i'm gonna make my own theme to them with no bugs but i dont do it now, im first need some time to find Exploits and remove them and make a non-bugged theme! :)
I'm only want to help noobs, I'm had a hotel and its was so fucked, but i'm fixed it and the Exploiters is so fucked dum now,
So i gonna help peoples with a good hotel, but it can happen that im speak BAD english, im so sorry that im from norway and im only 13 years so...
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but thanks for good comments of that i have written!

- Simon

, Hello, im sorry for comments spam but, check out my hotel how i have fixed it!
Its maybe litle bugs but im gonna fix it!
No advertising hotels in a thread... Seriously, do you know any of the rules??

Users who are viewing this thread