[Release] Recolored Throne

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Hey Guys!
It's me LoW, after my release of a custom cursor, I would like to release my first recolored throne now!
I am using it on Avid Hotel (where is I am a GFX Artist) and it works fine, so I would like to share it :)

DL:
Screenshot:

Furniture sql
PHP:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (726543897, 'avidcs', 'avidcs', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0', 8562, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0');

Catalogue Items
PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (132564798, 'PAGEID', '132564798', 'avidcs', '1500', '0', '0', '1');

Furniture Data
PHP:
["s","8562","avidcs","213546","0","1","1","","Avid Costom Throne","Avid First Custom Throne, Design and Coded by LoW","","-1","-1"],

Credits to me for coding it.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
A GFX artist with mod tools? bitch thats craycray. Anyways it looks good, it looks like you actually incorporated some shading in it which makes it much better than half of the customs these days. Not sure what happened to the front of the seat though? does it always look like that?

Good for a first release, 7/10

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
A GFX artist with mod tools? bitch thats craycray. Anyways it looks good, it looks like you actually incorporated some shading in it which makes it much better than half of the customs these days. Not sure what happened to the front of the seat though? does it always look like that?

Good for a first release, 7/10
Well, thanks for your positive comment and for rating my work.
What is the problem to the front of the seat?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
i dunno it looks different to a normal throne front, probably just the coloring playing a big part there.

Users who are viewing this thread