Show DevBest RELEASE}oMega Chat Software{RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
oMega Chat Software

I just coded this, Well me and my mate did, So nobody say it was released. Uhm so yeah here it is!! (L).

Screenies

59y7m8.jpg

Downloads

Server

Client

P.S. This is common sence, Owner download server, and people who want to get on chat download client. And connect to ur IP. Peice of cake

Credits
X1M! (50%)
Me (50%)

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Yo Trev, thanks for releasing it, I couldnt be assed to.
Oh, a newer version is on its way.

Remember! Those who hosts a chat doesnt connect to their IP, they connect to 127.0.0.1

/ X

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
Oh right! Forgot! Ty, also hes right! this is 1.0 next more stable release is coming!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks, Looks pretty decent, What will be in the next release? Anything better? You could add a better GUI, It reminds me of a Habbo Emulator at the moment.

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
This is one sexy Project but you need to add a GUI like Sledmore said. This could probably go far if you Develop it enough. ^^

9.5/10 - because it need a GUI.

---------------------------------------

Even though a GUI requires more CPU Usage, it makes Programs look better. ;)

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
I coded this myself from a tutorial and added some features myself. I dont think a GUI is needed since all the server does is to show who connects and what they say. Thetrev14 did his part too, but I did the most. (a)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I coded this myself from a tutorial and added some features myself. I dont think a GUI is needed since all the server does is to show who connects and what they say. Thetrev14 did his part too, but I did the most. (a)

Well on the coding side it's really good I would never produce this at all 7/10 on the coding.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
is a stable version (server+chat), has a spam stopper function and a better look in server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread