[Release]New Housekeeping Layout[Release]

Ulan Hafiz

Oct 20, 2011
This is My FIRST RELEASE...

This is a new Housekeeping Layout. I saw it on HabbinhoCMS, and slightly translated into English.

(This Is NOT MINE, I take NO CREDIT, (Except for a bit of the translating))

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Download link -http://uppit.com/s30gudiwa4sq/manage.rar

Screenies.

Newsarticleandalltabsdroppeddownscreenshot.jpg

interstitialsscreenshot.jpg

HelpmenuandQuickMenuShownScreenshot.jpg

alliconssmallscreenshot.jpg

ENJOY :D!

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
this made by my friend and design by meh. and thanks.!
(This Is NOT MINE, I take NO CREDIT, (Except for a bit of the translating))

Contradicting yourself a bit there buddy, also - WORDPRESS designed this, NOT YOU. I doubt you and your friend even made that since that's what you said at first... you don't make 'mistakes' like that. Looks cool, but no thanks.

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Contradicting yourself a bit there buddy, also - WORDPRESS designed this, NOT YOU. I doubt you and your friend even made that since that's what you said at first... you don't make 'mistakes' like that. Looks cool, but no thanks.

Also, I seen this on a rival forum about a year ago.. forgot what CMS it was for though..

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Dont Post this problem in Threads if you need help... Make a thread.. i suggest you not posting this in threads.. people will get shitty. with you. so just make a thread thanks.

Derpdot

Need super cheap webhosting? PM me broh.
May 20, 2012
Nice. no offences but this is not made and design by you. I think this already been released at RZ as Habrock / fatalcms hk. lol

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
facepalm.jpg Everyone keeps arguing who own the style etc. etc., I also saw this on UltimateEMU & UltimateCMS? UltimateCMS had this kind of housekeeping, exact look (and tool I bet).

Users who are viewing this thread