Show DevBest [Release] My Very First Non Habbo Retro CMS BeggstarCMS [Release]

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
Hi, All I Made This CMS In 2009 and i got told to release it. I made this cms back when i was a beginner so its not that good

Screenie:

Index.php -

Download:
Either this one might not work
or
- this one Defiantly Will Work

Virus Scan:

check it out your self -

and if you still dont trust dont download

i hope you enjoy :D

Credits:
All To Me for design coding and idea

academic

Nov 17, 2011
It's not that I don't trust it, but show off and show come codes of the core and what not! That's what people want to see! Good luck!

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
That's not a Content Managing System, it's a web template, and a horrible one at that.

1/10.

Last edited:

academic

Nov 17, 2011
UPDATE: There is no much to it.
  • Images
    • logo.png
  • Styles
    • black
    • blue
    • halloween
    • red
  • index.php
Sorry, this isn't a CMS, at all. Good try though. I don't understand why you really have it in PHP anyhow, it's just a HTML document, with hardly any CSS.

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
That's not a Content Managing System, it's a web template, and a horrible one at that.

2/10.
sorry but its not a website template its a cms and cms stands for content management system not content managing system. there is way more to this thing like different themes and styles you need a db and what not theres a login page the login and register button is at the top of the page my lightshot won't let me capture that part but here proof.

UPDATE: There is no much to it.
  • Images
    • logo.png
  • Styles
    • black
    • blue
    • halloween
    • red
  • index.php
Sorry, this isn't a CMS, at all. Good try though. I don't understand why you really have it in PHP anyhow, it's just a HTML document, with hardly any CSS.
wow nope thats not it wow your obviously not getting all of the download ill re release it with the whole thing look heres the whole folder

Last edited by a moderator:

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
Thread re-opened.
Lorem ipsum is latin and a bunch of text that developers use for placeholders (therefore it may be his)
Who cares if its poorly coded. people need to learn somewhere and gain feedback
ty for re-opening btw guys i released the version when i was first developing sorry i forgot to release the actual cms version well anyway guys i will release the actual cms links in a bit

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
From what people are saying, you need to look up what a 'cms' actually is; It allows people to manage there content through a system, it seems you have just made a template.

Also, maybe think about the color scheme you plan on using for your site. Change the font from the boring default, maybe look adding more places for seperate content instead of one large box. Also, try looking at a better positioned navigation.

Anyway, thanks for releasing. Take peoples feedback into consideration for when you plan on releasing next. Helps you get better :)

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013
This has NO style at all.
This was made in simple HTML.
No CSS, no PHP, just shit, sorry.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This has NO style at all.
This was made in simple HTML.
No CSS, no PHP, just shit, sorry.
Instead of ripping into how bad it may be, why not trying giving him something to work with?

Give some construct feedback so he can take it all in for his next release and improve his skills..

Last edited:

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013
ad of ripping into how bad it may be, why not trying giving him something to work with?

Give some construct feedback so he can take it all in for his next release and improve his skills..

If you need help with it PM me, glad to help. But, this isn't a CMS.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
In a nutshell: it's ugly.

It uses all of the browser-default CSS such as font, link colours, etc.

There's nothing 'original' to it.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
I don't know. This is just wrong... the design is terrible. You should re-make the whole thing and use more images/advanced CSS.
And a tip: Don't use random colors (such as: blue, red, green together etc).

Imo. (Thanks for this though) :confused:
PS. Are you sure you made it back in 2009? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts