[Release] Mango Theme [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I just started learning php, with the help of my friend. So we came up with this theme. It does not fixing, as obviously we aren't the best coders. The HK need to be fixed/updated. Anyway hope you enjoy. Don't hate this is my first release! Note the powered by part was my friends old site that dosent exsist anymore. I do not get credit for the cms, my friend and I get credit for the edit of mango theme.

Screen Shots:

Index
dwyr87.png

Me (the logout looks bad becuase the housekeeping need to be moved. It looks good on a reg user)
25fugk2.png

Staff (Badges are wrong because rank wasnt fixed in the db)
2enxnyb.png

Application system (the applications are sent to a folder called apps in the skin folder)
2eyds29.png

Download link :

It would be nice to see someone make more edits to this. The reason i am releasing it at such a young age, is because im done with habbo retro stuff. Im moving on to more productive stuff in my life.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Does the navigator has inc like the jQuery menu for Mango theme? Wherein we will only update the nav.php or something else and it updates on all pages?

The design looks good, keep it up. :up:

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Bump! A new and improved version should be out later today or tomorrow ^-^

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Bump! A new and improved version should be out later today or tomorrow ^-^
You did not answered my question yet. Is the navigator has inc where we can easily edit 1 file and applies to the rest of the pages? Like the jQuery Menu for Mango? ~ I want the theme to be hassle free. :)

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Hmm its okay i like the staff applications and the menu navigator but could do with few little touch ups and do you know of any hotels that are using this?

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Could someone on staff please disable this thread from comments until notify you back. I made a mistake and deleted all my backups of this. I soon will be finished with a newly done version!

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Could someone on staff please disable this thread from comments until notify you back. I made a mistake and deleted all my backups of this. I soon will be finished with a newly done version!
With the download link too?

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Guys, this thread is virtually closed until staff does it. The link will be dead until i update the thread. I am currently making a new version. Thanks for all the likes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread