Should this development continue?

• Yes it is improving!

• No its getting repetitive

• I think it looks good but I am not using your edits

Results are only viewable after voting.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Devbest, Most of you somewhat know about my UberCMS edit, well you cant find it here

So now time for this CMS release:)

What I have done with this:
- Changed the navigator, its now a sidebar
- Changed index and register *Custom*
- Redid pages and fixed some exploits

Note: Previous versions have exploits, these exploits will not affect your hotel if you use a http proxy. All the exploits do is allow users to get your IP, chances of someone knowing how with all these scriptkiddies is like 1 in 200..

Anyway! if you want the exploit fixed just replace your news with the version I am releasing:)

Okay so here are some images:
KVEUcCF.png

62tgucW.png

q8MYNjd.png

Note: This is a R63A CMS , You can convert it to R63B but I'm not going to do that for you. Enjoy! Rate + Comment + Follow!

Last edited:

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
The whole page background on the me page, looks empty.. You need more container boxes to fill in, otherwise it looks so bare..

I don't know but that's my opinion. Other than that, the Index looks nice & simple.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Didn't you release this before? :confused:
Yes but then I was going to sell Aeon to someone so I deleted the release, and then they ripped me off so now I am releasing it for sure :) With a few more edits

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yes but then I was going to sell Aeon to someone so I deleted the release, and then they ripped me off so now I am releasing it for sure :) With a few more edits
they ripped you off? by sounds of it you was ripping them off making them pay for something you released for free.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
they ripped you off? by sounds of it you was ripping them off making them pay for something you released for free.
Um no lol, they were originally buying it and I didn't release it. Then they said they didn't want it so I said well I'll just fucking release it, and when I released it they came back to me saying they wanted to buy it. The version previously released wasn't downloaded by anyone. Dude just nevermind it, its fucking released and I spent weeks working on this just give your feedback and move to the next fucking thread. k thanks

Users who are viewing this thread