[RELEASE] HABBO THEME REVCMS

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Hello Devbest...

I've been doing some edits and i DO NOT take all my credits to some of these edits.

I will put some images up as well as a direct link to the hotel using this theme this way you have two ways but the link to the hotel you would maybe get to know more about it and how it looks than pictures. :)

Index:

Me:

Staff:

Reload:

Live preview:

As i said most of you probably would of seen these stuff on this theme but i must say its probably just addons but to me its looks neat and tiny. Colours go well as most releases look terrible. Anyway i am expecting bad feedback anyway.

Download Link:
MediaFire:

Enjoy :)

Credits
1% ME

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
The me page is an improvement on the last release! Well done :)

Now, if you want me to be super picky:

- The index pages' copyright is way too big, try making it size: 11px;
- The index pages' middle image is a bit too red, if you know what I mean?
- The staff/me page is too blue, how about changing the topbar image to another colour?

jappe

Sep 16, 2011
Really nice, fast, secure and soft CMS. One of the best REV themes! :D
Maybe you should work on groups on to the next version? :)

I will follow you in this development and I hope a version 2 will be avaible :)

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Really nice, fast, secure and soft CMS. One of the best REV themes! :D
Maybe you should work on groups on to the next version? :)

I will follow you in this development and I hope a version 2 will be avaible :)
Thanks bro ;) I've already got some new plans on the new version and i will do my best to do Groups. :D

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
I started the basics for the groups as these are basics you won't see much or it might not be what you was expecting but there will be more to come!
Group lists:

Edit Groups 1:

Edit Groups 2:

Like i said basics to start off with :)

Statue246

Jun 8, 2012
I like it. (; 8/10 only because the index images and the login area place isn't centered to make it look better. (;

Scorpion

Apr 15, 2012
Groups? Sir, you just got my interest. But why is owner Id and group Id editable? Anyway, keep going! I really can't wait to see the groups. Also this is revcms so simple groups are just fine.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The groups badge should not be editable by image links considering it has to be able to be seen in the client for the most part. Plus some emulators already have in client group making. I make it more the less a group forum system, and a part where your group badge displays under news comments. Poor edit of LaceUp's theme and interesting ideas. 6/10

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Don't like the index, but it's a huge improvement to your last release.
6.5/10 don't like the stats at the top+needs a few more features.

Users who are viewing this thread