[RELEASE] Habbo Pixelated Guns

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Habbo Pixelated Guns
Hey everyone, I thought It would be an amazing idea to release a load of Pixelated Guns. The guns are ideal for RP's or really anything you want. Their all saved as .GIF and compressed into a .RAR file. Enjoy :)
Download Link:

Note: I found these guns over the internet highly edited them and shaped them into a 70 x 30 px. I converted them all into .GIF format and made them transparrent and then put them all into a .RAR file, thanks.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
I'm not entirely sure.. I think you find the furnidata in the swf and add it somehow, anywho there are loads of tutorials of how to add furni I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
No i mean i know how to but atleast provide information to noobs??
and 9/10 Thanks for this release, guns are quite fucked up when i added them, i'll try and fix but thanks anyways ! :) @j2o

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Should work on converting them into an swf for an enable, would be cool and efficient for RP owners.
:up:

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Should work on converting them into an swf for an enable, would be cool and efficient for RP owners.
:up:
Man I wouldn't know how to do that, Ild have to get the guns from every angle and also make it so it goes into their arms, I honestly have no idea how I could do that.

Users who are viewing this thread