[Release] Frozen Water Patch

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This was a custom I made awhile go when I built a room on

Screenshot:
wzla.png

It is made to look like broken ice peaces floating in water, and yes there is a wave effect that brushes over the Ice Chunks

SQLS:
I was not going to release SQLs but since I like you guys here are the phoenix sqls:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(12321562, 'ice_water1', 'ice_water1', 's', 2, 2, '.1', '1', '0', '1', 48594852, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'water', 4, '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(12321562, 'PUTYOURPAGEHERE', '12321562', 'Ice Patch', '5', '0', '0', '1');

Furnidata:
Code:
["s","48594852","ice_water1","849576","0","1","1","","Ice Patch","Created by @JayTouch","","-1","-1"],

Download

Rate + Like + Follow

No1

Feb 12, 2013
I don't mean to be rude, but it looks pretty bad. (atleast on the pic!) maybe i'll download it and perhaps give ya better opinion after seeing it on live :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Lava? It's white and light pink. The reason for the light pink (practically white) is because of the sun effect on frozen water gives it a yellow tint to white making a pink. Well anyway your thoughts this was a old custom

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well Idc this is an old custom get it or don't I did this and when you put them in a room next to each other they look good

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Lava? It's white and light pink. The reason for the light pink (practically white) is because of the sun effect on frozen water gives it a yellow tint to white making a pink. Well anyway your thoughts this was a old custom
Suns reflection on the ice?? Pfft. Its not that dark nor is it just in the center. If it was the suns reflection it would be more everywhere and a tiny bit of yellow on the ice. :L Not full blown darkness of red. Thats what makes it look like lava. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread