[Release] Flight Simulator X [OMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
logo.gif

Microsoft® Flight Simulator X is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark Flight Simulator franchise—the most significant addition to date.
Flight Simulator X immerses you in a beautifully rich and realistic world with dozens of aircraft and interactive Missions for a completely new and innovative gaming experience. Free Flight lets you fly anywhere in the world, from your hometown airport to the most exotic places you’ve ever dreamed of.
Gamers and simmers of all ages and skill levels feel firsthand what it’s like to be an aviator traveling the globe solo or online with others.

Download:

Activation:
Username - AyJay
Product Key - 343CX-GM486-B8MY8-29CM6-8CPK4

How to Activate:
HowTo - Open Up FSX and install it ect. When you open the trial game an activation window Click NEXT and a window like this should come up

SCREENSHOT:

Please thank, Like and comment (Nice comments only)

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Don't want to bump, just have to say thanks, I've been looking for this for a while.

Installing now :)

Edit link wasn't doing anything so;

I downloaded and installed, the activation screen never showed up.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Sorry for the reply-delay, can you get on the game? If so, then this will be fine, but in the near future, a screen will come up, asking you to activate, after the 30 day or so trial. Put in the code then.

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
I played, it said the 30 mins was up then turned of and Im now stuck with the demo, and I'v tryed re installing!

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
When the trial finnishes, you should receive a window, put in the code. If this does not work, please post a screenshot.

BUMP : By the way, make sure you activate this before 30 days, your IP may not work after the limited time.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It's very easy to get a working Key, just go to youtube there should be some videos what give you the files to overwrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread