[ Release ] Flappy Bird Egg

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
Hello Devbest.

Today I'm here to release for you all the Flappy bird egg. I don't really like it as for how it's looking but there are people who actually like it so good luck and have fun!

Screen-shot:

3cry.png

Download link:

SQL's:

Furniture:

Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (111111169, 'flpyd', 'flpyd', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 1169, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

Catalogue_items:

Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (111111169, '94', '111111169', 'flpyd', '1500', '0', '0', '1');

Furnidata:

Code:
["s","1169","flpyd","111169","0","1","1","Flappy Bird Dino","Flappy Bird Dino By Jitinder",","-1,"-1"],

Enjoy all you Flappy Bird players!

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
@Nifaa

Thanks for your comment, be sure to like the thread if you really appreciate my contribution towards the community. I'm still actually playing Flappy bird and I'm still liking it haha!

Anyway good luck and have fun!

Sidak

Sep 19, 2013
um. Kind sir, if you don't mind mind please add the credits to whoever made it from ragez. :p
I made it and thanks for your comments
My username is jitinder on rageZ

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
He's no going to set credit to who it doesn't belong to. It's unfair so you can forget that sir.

Anyway good release keep it up even though it's not made by you which is no problem at all because we should be happy with the release itself!

Users who are viewing this thread