[RELEASE] (FIX) How the Fix news slider (FIX) [RELEASE]

x5Abrahamx5

Jan 25, 2014
As some of you may know, I been having some trouble with the habbo news slider (Or what ever you call it), and after a while I found out the problem (Once I got in the work feeling).
If you're having the problem I'm on about, which is the image won't work then your on the right tutorial.

(Don't worry the images will be at the bottom)
1st. thing I want you to do is....
Open with notepad++ (or which ever shit you prefer) and check which files your getting the images from.e.g.
txjyqBv.png

2nd. and as you can see on there it shows this, "{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/Promo/". And if you can see there
it says that it's getting the pictures from (Your skin folder)/Promo/, meaning if you don't have Promo in your skin
folder and the images with the right names in there IT WON'T SHOW NO IMAGES!! So that's basically it, if you don't
have the Promo folder with the images you can download it below. And also if the skin your using ISN'T called "Habbo"
then change it to something else for example, {url}/app/tpl/skins/(YOUR SKIN NAME)/Promo/5.png, or even if you have all the images but the folder ain't called Promo then you can change that too. If you're confused as fuck then mate... Now you know your a noob.

Promo Folder:

Mirror:
(like I'm really not good with these links, I don't pay for anything so forgive me if it's complicated. It's not a big folder so just download all them images at once create a folder called Promo and drop the images in there.... again sorry)

I feel like I'm missing something in this tutorial... What are my missing? :/ Tell me if I missed anything and tell me
the other errors you been having with the news slider, I like releasing stuff ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread