Show DevBest [Release] FalloutRP [Illumina 2.0] [Custom]

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
22o2w.png

Today I am releasing my theme for the FalloutRP. It took around 2-4 days to code and its still being added to. But the main base for the theme is done and Im honestly just adding on pages now. I got a lot of help on how the theme should look and received a lot of good and bad comments on it and just wanted to give out to the community.

This only comes with the theme itself. The index,register, and me page. None of the addons are on it just some basic content boxes.

Images
3525127219ed49e782649bd.png

a9f692cdefc34ff684a0bfc.png

c804380d173e4982a38ed06.png

It was designed as a theme for Revcms. So yes its compatible with Revcms.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Maybe you'd be better off using an image for your opacity, that way you won't get the text opacity as well.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Maybe you'd be better off using an image for your opacity, that way you won't get the text opacity as well.
Honestly I dont want to use images to much. I like the text opacity as well anyways. :p this will be the only thing they get of the site till it goes up to 4.0 then they get 3.0 :p

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I don't see why you're so obsessed with transparency. Makes that yellow one hard to read.
Lol I used to be. On FalloutRP it was only so the background is more visible. Honestly I can't make it any other way

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
You are on to something but the transparency is weird and it doesn't look that good. You should try to make it less transparent. But anyways, looks ok I guess.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Not habbo enough if you know what I mean and it's also to based around fallout the game 4/10
Just because it uses fucking Revcms doesn't mean it's supposed to be "Habbo". Revcms is a CMS! I simply used it because its a lot easier than having to integrate it with another cms because Rev you just add the form and done!
You are on to something but the transparency is weird and it doesn't look that good. You should try to make it less transparent. But anyways, looks ok I guess.
I had transparency to see the background honestly I think it makes it "unique". However I may re-do in 3.0 if I get to it.

Xorflo

May 18, 2013
Decent, Obviously stated about transparency, But overall decent looking skin! Is this hooked to a RP Engine?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Decent, Obviously stated about transparency, But overall decent looking skin! Is this hooked to a RP Engine?
What do you mean by an "RP Engine". :D I made this for a HabPlus Roleplay which sucks dick now but yea. Was planning to modify RealityRp 2 for it but eh

Xorflo

May 18, 2013
I mean like, Does this come with the RevCMS Engine edited for RP, Like {health} etc, I deleted my old one, Should have gave it you to work with!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I mean like, Does this come with the RevCMS Engine edited for RP, Like {health} etc, I deleted my old one, Should have gave it you to work with!
Right now I been modifying Rev's template engine and all of that but it only has {faction} and {frank} coded it. I can't get to far in it without knowing php for the most part <3

Xorflo

May 18, 2013
Kk, Its pretty easy to do, Make some DB tables like in users -> Add table Faction, And structure it ;P

Users who are viewing this thread