Show DevBest [Release + Development] JokerFramework (jfw - C++)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
xxv4i.png

JokerFramework
-highly extensible
-developed with clarity in mind
-lightweight
-easy to understand

JokerFramework is a small, barebones framework, built, managed and developed in C++. It is in a beta developers stage, so only download this if you know C/C++.

More info coming soon

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
I don't quite understand what jfw really does, can you explain a little more please? thank you.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Images
Pictures:
arbekvillagecppfilehome.png

enycppfilehomeadildeskt.png

Coding pictures above
jokerframeworkpropertie.png

Lightweight

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
A framework is not just for RPG, that was just an example Adil used. All Emulation servers are based on frameworks such as Novic and Ion, but with that being said frameworks such as this is for any thing to be built upon (think of a web template without all the content).

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Thanks for all the comments guys :D. The source is bring written on Linux, will be cross platform, and documentation IS under construction

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
A framework is not just for RPG, that was just an example Adil used. All Emulation servers are based on frameworks such as Novic and Ion, but with that being said frameworks such as this is for any thing to be built upon (think of a web template without all the content).
Oic, thanks for clearing it up for me

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Currently taking a break for a bit, documented release coming on monday hopefully

Please use support.jokercode.net for any questions
Also, any file releases will be released on upload2us by Adil, or on jokercode

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
looking from the documentation and website I see this will be highly developed. Good luck!

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
looking from the documentation and website I see this will be highly developed. Good luck!
I haven't developed this for a long time :(. Thanks for the input, may write some documentation regarding the source

JokerBuild
Instructions

1. Unpack the tar.gz archive <-can be done with WinRAR
2. Enjoy the source and binary :p

Requirements
-Decent computer (no ancient towers with 256MB of RAM)
-Windows
for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread