[RELEASE] Debbo v3.5 -Flatfile server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
Hey DevBest User,
Good day today im rereleasing debbo here on devbest cuz alot of people search links for debbo and only few people know it. so i am rereleasing Stable Debbo Server..
and i edited something here on server .. and Added 46 Furni Pack's

So Heres Download Link :

Credits To:
Whoever did make this server also me for posting here on devbest...

Hope I Helped Alot :)
-Tashia.x<3

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
its nice but i dont think you didnt add them at al because if i look on the normal debbos i find the same stuff but ont: good release for the new kids

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
uhmm...Dude THE FURNI PACKS ARE CUSTOMS -.- not same furni as the debbo have hmmm ok...

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Don't you need the DCRS in order to use the "custom furni packs"?.Plus I don't think this is a stable debbo release as non is stable at all IMO.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I'm Positive that this has already been released. You would need to include DCRs to add custom furni packs.

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
Done added v18 Dcr custom furni works on that dcr :D!

Juice

Feb 3, 2011
stil debbo isent good and almost nobody goes on old schools anymore i think dude is right.

[mod] Stay on topic this is not a discussion on Debbo it's a release, can I remind the section rule: [5] When posting about the thread use more detail to back up on why you like/hate the release.[/mod]

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
Sorry if I'm Bumping an Old Thread.... But the Download Link for Debbo doesn't work =S

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Nice thread Rate 100/500. Because i Love Old school and uber . and phpretro ;D , Good job at Adding customs, Good Luck with your server..
Ive Download and using, Thanks, Now i have my server and a non hamachi Hotel , and a cms ;D Thanks for All ur help , Keep it up .

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Ahahaah thats if it doesnt playy up D; Im feel like closing down xD ,

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
lolololololol....It do work just Turn off ur firewall ^^! if you did portforward so people can register!

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
No problem Risk ,
and Jeisa THis debbo doesnt have TROJAN it must be your computer , its safe alot of people have them,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread