[Release] [Custom] 3 Famous Paintings

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
Hey DevBest,

My 3rd release already, and this time I wanted to release 3 famous paintings. Those are: Birth of Venus, The Scream, And a Painting of the Dutch Artist: Piet Mondriaan.
Most of you won't know the last one, but he's a founder of the modern art.

Screenshot:
z07y.png

NOTE: I'm aware of the larges painting not working 100% correctly. I'll be really happy if someone can fix that. PM me for all the details if you need them

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
These look amazing! Thanks ;)

If there were more of these like different paintings from different artists e.g. Mona Lisa, Whistler's Mother, American Gothic etc. they could become rares. So the most rare, the higher the price. Just like irl.

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
These look amazing! Thanks ;)

If there were more of these like different paintings from different artists e.g. Mona Lisa, Whistler's Mother, American Gothic etc. they could become rares. So the most rare, the higher the price. Just like irl.

I've got the Mona Lisa already made. But didn't release it because I thought it didn't worked when I tested it. turned out I didn't uploaded the SWF to hof_furni.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
I've got the Mona Lisa already made. But didn't release it because I thought it didn't worked when I tested it. turned out I didn't uploaded the SWF to hof_furni.

Awesome! :D thank you for the update

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
10/10 Very Nice! I am not going to use them but I think they are most def. professional looking

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
LOL Did you put them in your catalogue items ??? Obviously you didn't edit the page number they go to. GL!

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
There in my hotel, But where abouts in catalogue?!!

If you copied the SQL code without changing the page_id to your desired page, they're most likely in catalogue page_id 16
Could be under limited edition if you have a certain catalogue but just do CTRL + F in Navicat and search for them

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
Nobody learned you can open .sql files in Notepad++? I always check SQL's before entering them in de DB.
And yes, like Lee_01 said: They are in your "staff catalogue" (Page_ID = 16)

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
These look very nice.
I like how unique they are.
Very goodwork.

Keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread