[RELEASE] Clothes

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Its a direct download from the site. Do u have tv? I can just quckly copy the winrar folder over to your desktop/server?
Got skype? Or even MediaFire? I'll PM you mine, I'm currently not home so I don't know my TV off by heart. In this pack, the crown doesn't work.
You must be registered for see images attach
It turns out to be this

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Got skype? Or even MediaFire? I'll PM you mine, I'm currently not home so I don't know my TV off by heart. In this pack, the crown doesn't work.
It turns out to be this
Usually an issue with your figuremap in your emulator. Or even try and get the clothes from *****. If you want my copy of my SWFS with it then hit me with a PM :)

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Usually an issue with your figuremap in your emulator. Or even try and get the clothes from *****. If you want my copy of my SWFS with it then hit me with a PM :)
Should I replace the extra/figuremap.xml in my emu with the provided one?

AdamDerzo

Jan 18, 2016
Those are not included in this release.
Can you help me? When I put a hair or something on me, and I save. It doesn't load in my charachter

screenshot_36-png.5458

Like this!

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Can you help me? When I put a hair or something on me, and I save. It doesn't load in my charachter

screenshot_36-png.5458

Like this!
refer to my clothing thread as its pretty much the same clothing but it all works

Users who are viewing this thread