[RELEASE] AzureEMU - Fixed (R63B, MySQL, Horses, Battleball, SWFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
I am sorry for any inconvenience, I have been away on vacation in Italy. The development of Azure Emulator will be resumed once I get a hold of my laptop with all its sources and files.

Matthew_Adams

Jun 18, 2012
I am sorry for any inconvenience, I have been away on vacation in Italy. The development of Azure Emulator will be resumed once I get a hold of my laptop with all its sources and files.
U would like to ask something... When i set the cms up... and when i register and goto the client the client is white?... Any sulotion?

And yee. I got the emulator XD :)

I was searchin around like an idi0t to get it XD

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
You know Azure 2 was released already on KekoMundio?

Peter Griffin

Sep 10, 2011
Need a new dl
I hope you fix this up, make eveything 100% complete but so far i'm sticking with RevEmu. Good luck to who ever is finishing this.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Also, does anyone else had the emulator to re-upload? Want to actually have a look.

If not, close thread?!

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Can i suggest just doing the safest and smartest thing that barely anyone doing at the moment. All these new emulators with so called R63B in them seem to have some sort of exploit or dodgy code in them (from what reactions I've seen to all of them) but yet people use them anyway then come back saying and complaining like its the end of the world that it doesn't work, if you see one of these new R63B emulators just don't get your hopes up. Be patient and wait for RevEMU its been in dev for just off a year now so it shouldn't be much longer + if something has been in dev that long and the project is still alive, you just know its gonna be epic.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Hello, today I will be releasing the latest version of Project Azure. Now, please realise that this is a recode of the emulator. A few new features have been added to the emulator.

This is the updates version of the project!

Here are the logs of features currently coded:

SSO Ticket Connection:100%
Navigator:100%
Catalog:80%
Buy Furnis:100%
Load Rooms:100%
Trade:100%
Games:76% (Football, BattleBanzaï and Freeze + Snowboard and SnowStorm (But not fully coded))
Pets:100%
- Horses: ~ 94% (Mounting and customization works for sure)
WIRED:87% (Same state as Phoenix, Not Game Wired)
Badges:100%
Quests:100%
Profile & Friend Stream: 50%
Jukebox:100%
Achievements:100%
Console:100%
Battleball (Snowstorm): 70%

NyanCat (Darkenental) released the source without source obfuscation 1 hour or 2 after the initial release. All downloads are available below:

RapidShare
CMS -
SWF Cracked -
MediaFire
CMS -
SWF - (3 parts)

Download AzureEmu here:

Configuration Required:
Xampp 1.7.7 (For SpheraCMS)

SpheraCMS still in Beta and just have the basic features to make it a Habbo CMS:
Index:100%
QuickRegister:100%
Client:100%
Login - Logout:100%
Me:100%
Maintenance:100%

The CMS have also an AntiSQL-Injection fully coded from scratch too.

Emulator database fix (IndexOutOfRangeException Error):

.htaccess fix for SpheraCMS: (Thanks to Polymorph)

Screenshots of Emulator:

Credits:
LittleJ - Crypto
Doraemon - Lead Developer
NyanCat (Darkenental) - Extract Source and delete the obfuscation of the source
Martín - SpheraCMS
Itachi - For Codes from Blizzard Emulator
Puridee - For fixes and updates
ADD THE LINKS AGAIN, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread