Show DevBest [Release and Development] JokerCrypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Hi. Before I begin, I would like to tell you some of the story behind it.
Joker was a project, originally meant to be a cipher, used to encrypt/encode messages through paper communication. It then expanded, and before long, JokerCrypt was drawn up. It uses a custom encoding/encryption method, one developed by myself, and cleaned up a lil' bit by Myrax (Dominic).

The encryption routine:
What you do, is enter a string of chars (lower-case letters only for this release, no numbers, or symbols) and press enter. The encrypted message will then display in the console. It's pretty basic at the moment Download Link:
Screenshots:
U48Ywl.jpg

ZLEcAY.jpg

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nice, thanks for release, when is the ones with numbers and symbols out? I'd actually end up using it, lol.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Nice, thanks for release, when is the ones with numbers and symbols out? I'd actually end up using it, lol.
Gonna work on it when I wake up (1-3 PM today)thanks for the comment aswell :D

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
What is it? Im a noob about this stuff so..
What this does is encrypt (makes a word hard to guess) and encode (shortens the word) a word you type in, using my own custom routine.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
/\/\ I see what you mean now lol.
Anyway, got a basic site up (sorry if it is advertising). I'm also gonna start developing another program, similar to this, and start coding in symbols and stuff. Thanks for all the great feedback :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread