[RELEASE] 6 Facebook Covers

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
Hi all!
I was bored so I created 6 covers for Facebook in several languages! :D
NEW: I created a generator with much more covers!
Click on the images to see the full-height and width or to download the image!

BLUE
Blue NL:

Blue EN:

Blue LV:

GREY
Grey NL:

Grey EN:

Grey LV:

Green:
Green NL:

Green EN:

Green LV:

I hope you will enjoy this!

If you need more colors or languages you can ask me! :)

Maybe a rate?

Greets,
Jasper

BTW: This is my first time I creat things like this, so if you have tips, tell me XD

Last edited:

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
Thank you! :)
If you want, I will write some code to generate the image and change the background color + Change the Language e.g. and it generates for you :). Will need to know what Font you used and I will need the arrow too :)

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
If you want, I will write some code to generate the image and change the background color + Change the Language e.g. and it generates for you :). Will need to know what Font you used and I will need the arrow too :)
Thank you for offering yourself xD But I can do it as well :p So it is not necessary :)
But still thank you for liking and maybe I'll create it about some days :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Look pretty nice. I like the fonts on them, good job.

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
Thanks! :)

Look pretty nice. I like the fonts on them, good job.
Haha tnx :)

Looks nice, sleek and plain. Basically what I like in a Facebook cover.
Yeah :D I tried to choose the best fonts I had, and when I had this I tought: Ow, this looks nice XD

my only question is whats up with the arrow?

Hmm, you are right, I didn't see that xD I'll take a look at it, but I don't think people will kill me I if don't change it xD But you are sharp, I didn't even saw it :p

Because there was a request for this in Green I created it! If you want more colors tell me :)
Green NL:

Green EN:

Green LV:

The generator is online! If you have ideas for a new cover-text-style, tell me! :D
Url:

Have fun :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The generator is good. You should allow users to enter their own HEX colour or background image and scale it appropriately.

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
oo nice idea for the generator !
It was not realy my idea to create a generator, it was idea :)

The generator is good. You should allow users to enter their own HEX colour or background image and scale it appropriately.
Tnx :) Yeah, that is comming :) It will come next week! I allready planned it but I tought the people are OK for a while with this XD

Users who are viewing this thread