[REL] WabboCMS

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Looks really, nice.
It's compatible with my EMU!!!
Going to fix it up and impement it on Habnut!
Thanks SO MUCH! :up:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Love this. Easy to work with. For my test hotel I am going to make the style look unique and even better. I wish you could also release the WubboCms to.

Last edited:

tobbentobben

Mar 17, 2013
Can anyone help me set up this CMS? I know configurating a CMS is no prob for many, but i never used this one b4 and i think my config looks ok but i dont get anything when entering localhost. Only whitescreen. Can anyone pm me or add me on facebook? ( ) help via teamviewer would be cool.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
This is pretty much RevCM's base and then changed around and added extra code, I like what Tyler did with this but its broken. I havent checked this download yet, is it fixed?

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
This is pretty much RevCM's base and then changed around and added extra code, I like what Tyler did with this but its broken. I havent checked this download yet, is it fixed?
This wasn't coded by Tyler, what the hell are you even talking about? WabboCMS was coded by Louis.
If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post. It is really that simple.
PS. Why ya'll bumping this OLD ass thread?

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Wow, This is a very unique CMS! Will for sure be using this in the future!, But for now ill be putting it away!

Rate: 8.5/10
Thanks bro!

Users who are viewing this thread