[REL] TheHabbos API - [Force Vote]

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

So I made this script for after seeing how his script was done I thought I'd just use the actual API as it preforms the check better, but he isn't currently using it, so don't want it to go to waste so I thought I'd give you guys it.

What does it go?
Simple, it does everything TheHabbos API does but will act as a force-voter rather than show the template etc.

Why should I use this?
Because it checks if TheHabbos is up or not, and if the user has already voted, rather than sending them back and forth to TheHabbos.

How do I use this?
Simple, add the following code to where you would like this to work (probably best to be on the index).

PHP:
if (!isset($_GET['novote']))
require_once 'thehabbos_api/api.php';

And then your users that visit your website without using ?novote on the end of the domain name will be asked to vote.

Note: I'd suggest when you link from TheHabbos you use ?novote on the end of your domain name to avoid being suspended :) (When makes me a mod panel :D).

Note 1: Make sure to change the username to your TheHabbos username, the URL to your websites URL without http:// or WWW. and the API redirect to your domain with ?novote on the end.

Download(s):

If you like this release feel free to show your appreciation by clicking the 'Like' button. :). Thank you!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Pretty sure that me & many others will use this.

Thanks

You're welcome! I thought I'd release it with many people using force-voters and TheHabbos experiencing downtime recently.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
lol i iz retarded index in the wwwroot or in skins/ 
i added but it force votes and doesn;'t allow .php?novote

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Hey,

So I made this script for after seeing how his script was done I thought I'd just use the actual API as it preforms the check better, but he isn't currently using it, so don't want it to go to waste so I thought I'd give you guys it.

What does it go?
Simple, it does everything TheHabbos API does but will act as a force-voter rather than show the template etc.

Why should I use this?
Because it checks if TheHabbos is up or not, and if the user has already voted, rather than sending them back and forth to TheHabbos.

How do I use this?
Simple, add the following code to where you would like this to work (probably best to be on the index).

PHP:

And then your users that visit your website without using ?novote on the end of the domain name will be asked to vote.

Note: I'd suggest when you link from TheHabbos you use ?novote on the end of your domain name to avoid being suspended :) (When makes me a mod panel :D).

Note 1: Make sure to change the username to your TheHabbos username, the URL to your websites URL without http:// or WWW. and the API redirect to your domain with ?novote on the end.

Download(s):

If you like this release feel free to show your appreciation by clicking the 'Like' button. :). Thank you!

This just gives me a error saying too many direct loops

Panamaflow507

Apr 7, 2012
where exactly put this php

it seams to not work...

Users who are viewing this thread